I think this year is finally starting to feel like there is light at the end of what has been a very long & dark tunnel.
This spring feels like we’re more than ready for it & within this “new normal” have come up with routines that we are comfortable with. Some days you might not have the entire day planned to a T or other days the kids may not be feeling what you thought was a grand plan for the day.
I wanted to create something we can all use as a starting point this year. Family time is so important these days & enjoying the nice weather that is coming is going to feel so nice.
If you missed the Spring 2021 Cleveland West Playground Bucket List I recently posted, you can find that here: https://clevelandwestsidemoms.com/spring-2021-cleveland-west-playground-bucket-list/
So, I also created a 2021 Spring in CLE Family Bucket List. Know that this was made with a ton of love & I sincerely mean that. I included ways to welcome the new season that would be appealing to all ages & are all relatively free or low cost. You can download & print the bucket list down below.
1. Dye or paint Easter eggs.
2. Go on an Easter egg hunt (make sure you check https://clevelandwestsidemoms.com/calendar/ for all upcoming events!)
3. Plant flowers.
4. Read a book outside.
5. Fly a kite.
6. Make a spring craft.
7. Catch a butterfly (Dollar Tree usually has nets this time of year.)
8. Have a picnic.
9. Dance in the rain.
10. Find a rainbow.
11. Take a pic at the Cleveland script signs (check out the guide here: https://clevelandwestsidemoms.com/the-cleveland-script-signs/)
12. Jump in puddles.
13. Spend time at the lake.
14. Paint rocks.
15. Go out for ice cream.
16. Visit a farmers market (As I find them, they’ll be listed on the calendar: https://clevelandwestsidemoms.com/calendar/)
17. Draw with chalk.
18. Spring clean & donate old toys.
19. Blow bubbles.
20. Explore a new metropark (check out the helpful guides I created for our parks systems: https://clevelandwestsidemoms.com/cleveland-metroparks-guide/ or https://clevelandwestsidemoms.com/lorain-county-metroparks-guide/)
Let’s spend spring together!
Tag me on Instagram @clevelandwestsidemoms & use #clevelandwestsidemoms – everyone is welcome to play along, not just moms!
Click here to download & print the bucket list!