- This event has passed.
Book Bundles for Kids @ Avon Lake Public Library
January 1 - May 31
Is there a voracious reader in your house? We will create a bundle of books based on some of the popular themes we see kids reading. Request a themed bundle through our website at alpl.org/alpl@home, or call 440-933-8917. Each bundle will include 5-10 books.
Themes Currently Available
Easy Reader Bundles–perfect for beginning readers in grades K-2
- Mo Books–for early readers who love all things Mo Willems like Elephant & Piggie
- Animal Antics–Love Henry & Mudge or Biscuit, this one’s for you!
- Super Heroes to the Rescue–Spend your reading time with some super friends!
Series & Junior Fiction Bundles–Beginning chapter books under 100 pages, perfect for readers in grades 1-3
- Potty Humor–for early chapter readers who can’t get enough of Captain Underpants
- Fairy Friends–Ready to move on from Daisy Meadows and her crew of Rainbow Magic Fairies?
- Choose Your Own Adventure–Interested in making the story end your way?
- It’s a Mystery! Love figuring out who dunnit?
Longer Book Bundles–Chapter books over 100 pages, perfect for 3rd-6th grade readers
- All things Potter–for those readers who want more like the Harry Potter stories
- Graphic Goodness–can’t get enough of comic book style reading?
- Nonfiction Novelties–change it up and try some of our nonfiction and biography staff picks!
- Things that Go Bump in the Night–These scary stories might require a flashlight from home
- Calling all Babysitters! Ready for more like the Babysitter’s Club?
- Wimpy Wonders–for those kids who love Greg & Rodrick Heffley and all of their misadventures.
- I Survived–Historical fiction for fans of the I Survived series
- Just the Classics–Books your mom or dad read as a child
- Create-Your-Own–Let us know what topic you’re interested in & we’ll do our best to make a special book bundle just for you!